Diving in Riviera Maya (Grand Sirenis)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lucidojr

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello. Just wondering if anyone has information on the dive shop located within the resort of Grand Sirenis in Riviera Maya. My wife and I are looking into a trip to this area and have heard good reviews; however, we are unable to find any information at all concerning the dive shop on site. We are both new to diving and would like to have a pleasant experience with an experienced dive shop. I have read some previously posted threads that have listed the name as being Aqua-Inn, but no online information is available. :confused: Any insight would be greatly appreciated concerning this particular dive shop or any other reputable dive operations in this area.

banana.gif
wavey.gif

WELCOME TO
:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:

Welcome to Scuba Board, lucidojr.

I'm going to Riviera Maya in August and will dive with Mayan Aqua Dive. Many SB'ers recommended them and they've gotten rave reviews on SB. Take a look at the Mexico forum, or click on their link below. You can also PM Ben, he's a SB'er.

www.mayanaquadive.com
info@mayanaquadive.com
benrmooney@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks for providing the links. We found them quite helpful and truly appreciate it. We too will be going in August...maybe we'll see you there!

Happy Diving!:scubadive

Yeah, Ben is great. I'll be there Aug 15 - Aug 23 and am diving with them as well so I may see you both on the boat.

stayed at GS in May, awesome time - however did not use the GS dive ops. When you get back let us know how it worked out. I loved it there, just wish I could "own" property there. So belize is next stop. Have fun

Yeah. It looks like a really nice resort. Just curious...what dive company did you use? Just wondering if we should go local to the resort or go into Cancun like others have recommended. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom