Diving in Saudi Arabia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gideon

New
Reaction score
Hi all

I am new to the East coast of Saudi Arabia and am looking for good diving locations and shops in the Dammam / Al-Khobar / Dhahran region.

Please drop me a mail if you have dived or know of the diving locations in or around the above region.

Cheers for now

Gideon

Thanks a lot for your response to post (diving in Saudi Arabia) It is a great help and i already make contact
with two divingshops in my region. From them i could get tel.nr's to contact people for boat trips and so on.
I will let you know what diving is like here.

Thanks again.

Gideon.

Sorry for taking so long to reply, as we are very busy with a new contract.

Heya gideon,

If you find some operations that we did not have listed let us know or let them know to add themself so other divers can know about it too.

=-)

Howdy from Jeddah. Can't help you with your side of the country, but why not come over to our sandbox. Desert Sea Divers has boat trips to wrecks/reefs on weekends, always triple dive trips. You could arrive Wed. night, get picked up and taken to the creek, where the boats (48') leave from, and then taken back after. You then return to Dammam on Friday evening's flight. Let me know if you need any help around Jeddah. If interested in diving, let me know, or call the Indian manager of DSD, Abu, at 055595573. He runs a good business, the boats are professionally run (unlike Dream Divers), experienced and helpful DMs (again, unlike Dream Divers), and good food/drinks. Boats leave at 8am, back by 5pm. Maybe I'll come over to your side some time, I've got friends at British Aerospace there. Nice to try something different. Ciao...

Hey, have a few 1000 hrs of dive time in KSA, if you want the scoop on where dive, PM me.

I've dove both coasts.

Hello there, I looking for dive buddy in Dammam/Khobar side, Anyone interested, please let me know.

I'm here in Dhahran, and there are a lot of divers at the ARAMCO camp in the area as well. They get together and do regular trips over the the Red Sea, and there are also groups that dive over in Bahrain. Send me your info, and perhaps we can get you into the groups here!

Sent, Hope you got the info. Do you guys dive in Halfmoon?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom