diving in st lucia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaphil21

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
i will be going to st lucia sandals grande nov 27 does anybody know water temps and diving coditions this time of year and any other info

Me and my GF went to That same resort (for 9 days). We went September of this year. Water temps at that time was 80 degrees. We had a great time ! Beautiful place and friendly people. All of the dive shop personnel were great. We did 5 dives. The video linked in my signature is a dive at the Piton wall where we swam with sea turtle. We loved St. Lucia and didn't want to leave !!!! PM me if you need any details that you wouldn't necessarily post on the thread. Good luck & enjoy !

I live and work at kenneth's Dive Center in St. Kitts, not too far from St. Lucia. Our waters are about 84 degrees right now. Very warm for this time of year, but then, we had a VERY quiet hurrican season! Hope you have a great time!! Cheers!

My computer memory log said 84, but the one time I checked at depth it was 82 °F. Was there last week. Check the Caribbean forum for my detailed dive report.

i will be going to st lucia sandals grande nov 27 does anybody know water temps and diving coditions this time of year and any other info

this is the General Travel Forum so you aren't going to get many replies. To get more information I would post your questions up in the Caribbean Forum.

Back
Top Bottom