Diving in the GTA this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
So it's almost June, and I have yet to get out Diving. If anyone is interested in doing a dive within about an hour of the GTA this weekend, (i.e. morrison, Humber, BBP ect) send me an email and lets set something up.

Cheers,

B

Thunderball007:
So it's almost June, and I have yet to get out Diving. If anyone is interested in doing a dive within about an hour of the GTA this weekend, (i.e. morrison, Humber, BBP ect) send me an email and lets set something up.

Cheers,

B
Come and dive Humber Bay tomorrow evening

Stevn

Business must be poor, your diving Humber bay what in gods name for.

Rollie

Rollie:
Stevn

Business must be poor, your diving Humber bay what in gods name for.

Rollie

:11:
I need some simple practice just like everyone else... there are some skills I do not get to demo to students and if you don't loos it.... also have a piece of gear I wanna test

When were you thinking of hitting the bay? I was thinking of dragging a single tank down there just fer fun myself......

If anyone manages to get some diving in tonight at Humber could you provide the conditions later? I'm thinking of driving out there tomorrow with a buddy (although I have no idea where to go/etc) so I can get some more experience with my drysuit. We're planning on 'diving' there around 1PM, possibly earlier, so come on by for a good laugh.
Sean

Back
Top Bottom