Diving in the Philippines in August?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuby Dooby:
Hi Jennifer,

I answered quite a while back when you first posted - great news that you'll finally make it to the philippines!

OK, your requests:

- Tips on places / dive buddies

I will be in the Philippines from Jan 16 - 21 and be diving in both Anilao (Batangas) and Puerto Galera (Mindoro). Anilao is about a 3 hour trip from Manila and lots of people do it as either a day trip or a quick overnight trip. I usually stay at Aquaventure Reef Club and recommend it highly. If you are looking to dive during this period send me a message and we can meet up in Batangas!

cheers, Joe

Hi Joe,
Thanks for your reply. My apologies for the delay in responding to you ... internet access is a bit difficult for me. I am having a wonderful time however ... what a beautiful country!

The good news is that my plans to Cebu has changed & I've convinced my family to go to Puerto Galera instead (this Saturday - Wednesday (tbd))!. I don't know if it's too late or whether you can have access to this message but I will PM you my cell anyways - feel free to call or text msg. It would be great to buddy up!

Happy diving!
~jennifer

Well if you haven't made final plans, A new resort nearAnilao would be great. NEW ROOMS!!! and great sundeck or moon deck .

It's about 3 hours from manila, near Ligo island.

If you are still open to options let me know

Paolov

Gypsydiver:
Hi Joe,
Thanks for your reply. My apologies for the delay in responding to you ... internet access is a bit difficult for me. I am having a wonderful time however ... what a beautiful country!

The good news is that my plans to Cebu has changed & I've convinced my family to go to Puerto Galera instead (this Saturday - Wednesday (tbd))!. I don't know if it's too late or whether you can have access to this message but I will PM you my cell anyways - feel free to call or text msg. It would be great to buddy up!

Happy diving!
~jennifer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom