Diving in Toronto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

it was early 2018, that's good insight definitely.... but still leaves out the deep water aspect... they won't allow deep cold water dives without at least 10 deep coldwater dives, but don't offer deep cold water dive training or experience. ( understandable but disappointing..and obviously their prerogative)

morning shore dive + 2 x afternoon dives is a better proposition certainly....6 dives for 10 hours driving...I can just about reconcile that...
Divers Den is a good shop, I would recommend doing some diving with them, and when they get to know your capabilities they'll take you anywhere you want to go. Even the shallow dives in Tobermory are cold, haha especially in the spring when they open up for the season. I'm a newbie diver so I'm pretty humble about my experience, and don't exceed my limits so I'm diving the shallow sites in Tobermory, sometimes with a private DM. I know the owners of Divers Den, and several of the DMs and they take safety very seriously. Cold water is challenging even for a swimmer at the surface, so be careful. There have been tragedies on some of the wrecks up there, so get your experience slowly and gently, even if you know how to dive.

Back
Top Bottom