Diving in Turkey - Fethiye

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike7:
Cool, it should be good fun!

hello.. fethiye-oludeniz is a nice place to dive.. I will be there by the august.. I live in istanbul and my cell is 0505 346 26 00. if you plan to come to istanbul and have any problem, just call me..
dive safe
burak

ortoman:
hello.. fethiye-oludeniz is a nice place to dive.. I will be there by the august.. I live in istanbul and my cell is 0505 346 26 00. if you plan to come to istanbul and have any problem, just call me..
dive safe
burak

Thanks for the offer.

kelp elite:
I dove in Kas last summer, excellent and I heard Fethiye is nice too.

Any advice on dive centres?
Any hint is welcome.

ciao
r

dive centers will supply any equipment you will need so you dont need to carry all. (may be dive lights or computers may be brougth) . the crew of dive boats are friendly, and they will assist you whenever you want. we usually dont tip them, but I saw some tourists doing that, a little money can help :) you can eat and drink anything they supply (unless Egypt :)), hope you will enjoy it. I will be in fethiye next week, and I will report my exoeriences the week after

bye :)

Hi there,

I dived a few years back with European Diving Centre. They are a big, well organised operation. Might be worth a look.

http://www.europeandiving.co.uk/

Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom