Diving Into Darkness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Finished reading it a few weeks ago. Loved it. Definitely put a new perspective on extreme deep diving. I recommend it to anyone, except maybe my worrisome mother lol.

I just picked it up from the library and finished it in two days. Great read! It's pretty standard, but I hated having the pictures in the middle, I hadn't heard the story before and they gave the ending away.

Before I look for either title is there any difference in the contents or is just the title thats different? Thanks in advance

Just finished this book last night! Once I started, it was hard to put down. It was stunning how quickly he moved up the ranks to become one of the most ambitious and accomplished extreme deep divers in the world. From what little I knew of his dive career before I read the book (outside of the highly publicized dives leading up to his undoing), I would have assumed he had 1000's of dives under his belt. A cautionary tale for those who push the limits... I highly recommend this book!

Back
Top Bottom