Diving Kauai, April 2005 - Looking for Dive Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rlrtaw

New
Reaction score
Hi

I am looking for a diving buddy on Kauai in April 2005 - 7-14, 2005 I'm newly certified... and have less than 10 dives logged.

I’m also looking for any suggestions for which dive company to go with…

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Renee

rlrtaw:
Hi

I am looking for a diving buddy on Kauai in April 2005 - 7-14, 2005 I'm newly certified... and have less than 10 dives logged.

I’m also looking for any suggestions for which dive company to go with…

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Renee

I liked the folks at Fathom Five in Old Kohala Town (about a half hour west of the airport). Unfortunately our schedule got screwed up between the helicopter tour and the flight home and it interfered with our planned dive profile, so I never actually dived in Kauai. But I spent a little time with them and observed them warning off divers due to shore conditions and visability - a clear sign that they aren't trying to just sell you a dive but rather interested in your dive experience (and safety).

They come highly rated in the "Ultimate Kauai Guidebook" as well - a.k.a. the Hawaii travel bible.

I will second Fathom Five. I did 4 dives with them a little over a year ago, and they were by far the best dive op I have ever used. Their DMs were great and extremely friendly. We had a great time with them and I cannot say enough good things about the whole operation.
I have dove Kauai, Cozumel, Belize, and Roatan and we thought that Fathom Five is the best operation that we have used so far.

Back
Top Bottom