Diving Komodo Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NickLongfellow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey guys Just finished editing my komodo diving video made over the month of november here in komodo national park. Had lots of luck at makassar manta point with some ridiculous manta line ups, and lots of friendly encounters. Also had some sharky dives in the north with lots of schools of fusiliers and hunting giant trevally. Let me know what you guys think and any advice is gladly received as always. Thanks for looking! (be sure to put it in full screen for the best viewing!) you can see the video either on my website homepage: Home : Nick Longfellow Photography or directly on vimeo: Best of Komodo - Below the waves on Vimeo Thanks guys! -nick

Great video, Nick! You did an excellent job of showing how rich the marine life is there. Can't wait to go back!

very nice video. This brings back some memories... thanks for sharing!

Quality stuff! Looks like you had great viz up north for November, doesn't get much better than that.

Castle, Batu Bolong, Mantas and a Rajawali, good times.

Really great video. Who's the song artist?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom