Diving Nanaimo???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wsparks

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anybody diving near Nanaimo next weekend May 15th-16th that needs a dive buddy? I will be up on vacation that weekend and the following week and I am wanting to get some diving in. I negotiated with the wife to let me dive the first few days of the vacation...
Or if you can point me to a dive operation that has trips scheduled it would be most appreciated....and if need be I am willing to drive a couple of hours for good diving...

wsparks:
Anybody diving near Nanaimo next weekend May 15th-16th that needs a dive buddy? I will be up on vacation that weekend and the following week and I am wanting to get some diving in. I negotiated with the wife to let me dive the first few days of the vacation...
Or if you can point me to a dive operation that has trips scheduled it would be most appreciated....and if need be I am willing to drive a couple of hours for good diving...

http://www.oceanexplorersdiving.com/index.htm

And the other dive shop in town, Sundown Diving: www.sundowndiving.com

There's also dive shops south of Nanaimo - towards Duncan, about an hour and fifteen minute drive, and north at Union Bay, again about an hour, hour and a half, but either of the above two shops should have something available out to the wrecks, reefs, and walls outside of Nanaimo.

Thanks, I'll contact both Oceans explorer and Sundown to see if they have any trips planned.

Delta_P:
And the other dive shop in town, Sundown Diving: www.sundowndiving.com

There's also dive shops south of Nanaimo - towards Duncan, about an hour and fifteen minute drive, and north at Union Bay, again about an hour, hour and a half, but either of the above two shops should have something available out to the wrecks, reefs, and walls outside of Nanaimo.

Sundown's boat hit a reef and sank. The divers on board survived.

Henry

wsparks:

There are 6 of us diving the Ocean Explorer boat on May 21 and 22. There is lots of room on the boat. care to join us?

Henry

Henry:
There are 6 of us diving the Ocean Explorer boat on May 21 and 22. There is lots of room on the boat. care to join us?

Henry

Thanks for the invite, but unfortunately those are my travel days back to Houston. I had some great dives with Oceans Explorer on May 15 and 16. One of the dives I saw an octopus and it actually hitched a ride on my back below my tank for 10-15 min of my dive....too cool...hope the pictures turn out...

Back
Top Bottom