Diving near Ventura, CA ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A lot of boats are wrapping up their yearly maintenance at the end of January, your best bet is to call ahead of time to check availability.

The Raptor is alright, it's main selling point is speed. If you like a bit more comfort during your all day dive excursions, go for Spectre, Peace, or come visit me on the Explorer :)

If you're into beach dives, I'm always up for a dive or two if conditions are ok, although if today is any indication, we may have a bit of a crazy winter! Water temps will be around 50-55, with the northern Channel Islands being colder than Catalina by at least a couple of degrees.

Given enough notice, a lot of us here on the boards will be more than happy to join you for a day of diving, so keep us posted!

Are you going to be a regular DM for the Explorer now? What about the instructor stuff?

For the time being, yep. I grab students when I can, but I'm not tied to a shop right now so I'm not getting a lot of calls. I just started a new project that will last at least through the rest of this year for my "real" job, so I may find a few people there who are interested in taking a class.

Back
Top Bottom