Diving New Orleans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't miss your oppertunity to dive Louisiana waters, The rig dives down here are incredible and you are truly missing out if you head to the aquarium instead of the gulf. I believe that most of the dive charters don't really associate with dive shops but I'm sure the shops listed above could give you some good captains. I would suggest trying to hook up with Capt. Al Walker and his Xtreme Fishing Charters out of venice. It is about 1 1/2 hours south of New Orleans. He is a very experienced capitain who will be able to show you some of the largest fish the Gulf has to offer. If you have any interest in spearfishing I would definatly book a trip with him. He can also put you on some large tuna if you would rather do the rodnreel thing. You can find a link to his website a www.rodnreel.com

WM:)

Hmmmmm.......never thought of the rod-n-reel thing......shades of Hemmingway perhaps!!!:idea:

If you decide to make the trip whether diving or fishing - post a reply of how things went.

Thanks
WM:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom