Diving nitrox

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lol premium for gravol ill just start selling that at the dock

i understand what smoritz is saying we had a bit of rough water on our trip out to the wreck in FL and I had to be the first in just to stop my self from feeding the fish I think the cruiser style boat will help with that do to the fact its designed more for comfort and stability plus you could go lay down if you needed to etc.

Mael

I'm not very prone to being seasick myself, but I often get crew who are. I have found Bonamine a much better choice than gravol. It's a once a day med, instead of every 4 hours. And it does not make you sleepy like gravol. Comes in a chewable tablet, you do need to take at least an hour before departure. It does cost a bit more than gravol, but IMHO, worth the cost. Used to be a prescription med, but became availabel over the counter a few years ago.

Kent

Hi Mael
We charter one or two boats every weekend during summer. We usually book them few months to a year before diving season. In addition we have some active divers who want to dive during the week and these are last minute decisions. If you want to talk about charter drop in Aquasub booth during Outdoor Adventure Show in Toronto at the end of February. For those who want to come to the show we have two for one cupons you can use to buy your pass. Just come to Aquasub Scuba Diving Centre to pick it up.For direction go to our website Welcome to AquaSub Scuba!
Cheers
Norbert

Back
Top Bottom