Diving on / around Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daryl Morse

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I will be on Grand Cayman Island next week. Any recommendations or counter recommendations for diving, either dive sites or dive operators? There will be 4 of us, all already certified and have done boat dives previously.

Thanks in advance.

deep blue divers is a very good dive op in George Town and they offer pick up and drop off services if needed.

Hi Daryl,
Check out the following link for some info on dive sites here. We have lots to choose from. This time of year most dive operators are diving on the west or the south side. iDive Global Locations

There are many great dive operators here to choose from. I would suggest that you should book your diving ASAP as the island is very busy this time of year and the boats are filling up.

Happy Diving!

I just came back. went with Red Sail Sports to all the usual site: Paradise, Oro Verde, Trinity caves and you must do the kittiwake. I would absolutely not miss the Devils Grotto caves at Eden Rock - fantastic!

There are many great dive operators here to choose from. I would suggest that you should book your diving ASAP as the island is very busy this time of year and the boats are filling up.
I would suggest you book with Ambassador Divers - they're always on my short list. And located at Comfort Suites so not to far if you need to drive over to the shop.

Although Cayman Diver (Divers Down) is your resort's onsite operator. I can think of no reason not to use them. http://www.caymandiver.com/
Cayman Diver is the exclusive in-house dive/snorkel operator at the The Holiday Inn Resort Cayman. With our dive shop conveniently located on the property guests will experience a superior level of service that will exceed their expectations.

+1 for Indigo also.

Hey Igreen923!! Me and my family will be there on the 25th! Can't wait! Mostly shore dives this time.....we've done lots of boat dives and they are great! Like I said before look into Indigo divers, Chris and Kate are great! Shore dives look into the lighthouse and cobalt coast! Enjoy your stay best place to dive in the world IMO.........have fun and be safe!!

Back
Top Bottom