Diving Pioneers and Innovators: A Series of In-Depth Interviews

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mafiajoe

Contributor
Reaction score
Diving Pioneers and Innovators: A Series of In-Depth Interviews by Bret Gilliam(I think the Man himself is somewhere 'round here)
It's in my amazon basket,any feedback?

Bret sent me a PDF of chapter 1 a while back (we had been swapping e-mails on a couple of things, and he knew I was interested in the 'old days') and it looked pretty engaging to me. I hadn't realised that the full book had been published yet.

Bret sent me a PDF of chapter 1 a while back (we had been swapping e-mails on a couple of things, and he knew I was interested in the 'old days') and it looked pretty engaging to me. I hadn't realised that the full book had been published yet.
Thanks for the input.Yes the book is out,a bit on the expensive side(42 pounds)but what the hell.....:)

I thumbed through the book at DEMA several years ago. I was not impressed but my son was and purchased a copy.

I consider the book "Diving Pioneers" by Eric Hanauer a much better book, and would suggest searching the used book market for it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom