Diving Saturday and/or Sunday (4/24-4/25)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algal bloom

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all!

So, I'm just checking once again since the weekend is just about here. Would anyone be interested in doing some shore diving this weekend? I moved to Florida in hopes of some great shore diving and am wondering if it will ever happen. :D

But seriously, I understand a bunch are going to Ginnie and I hope you all have a great time. If anyone will be staying behind, I'd love to do some shore diving! Let me know what you think.

Nathan

Edit: I just wanted to clarify that I'm talking about Palm Beach and Broward counties.

algal bloom:
Hi all!

So, I'm just checking once again since the weekend is just about here. Would anyone be interested in doing some shore diving this weekend? I moved to Florida in hopes of some great shore diving and am wondering if it will ever happen. :D

But seriously, I understand a bunch are going to Ginnie and I hope you all have a great time. If anyone will be staying behind, I'd love to do some shore diving! Let me know what you think.

Nathan

Edit: I just wanted to clarify that I'm talking about Palm Beach and Broward counties.

I'm out of town this weekend, Nathan or I would brave the cold waters of S FL with you!!

I just pm you guys but algal I can go on other days and joe thanks for the referral of this site

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom