Diving scenes in movies are funny

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jaan

Ask me about DRYFOB
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just saw the latest Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny movie.

We had to laugh at the scenes with aggressive sped-up morays attacking the divers and of course with them kicking along with no fins and shooting to the surface like rockets. I remember seeing the Meg movie too where you see Jason Statham the tough guy out swimming the shark with no fins.

Doesn't anyone actually care about making those diving scenes just a little more believable? hahaha too boring perhaps, but .. it's the movies :)

Or 47 meters down where the chick on her first dive ever somehow makes 5 bar of gas last 20 minutes while panicking and being chased by a shark at deeper than the recreational dive limit LOL.

I still want the regulator from Thunderball.
1689017316068.png

I still want the regulator from Thunderball.
View attachment 791932
No problem with the Fractal Membrane Nano Lung(TM pat pend)! Our Fractal NanoTech(TM) means infinite surface area for gas exchange! No need for heavy tanks and no moving parts to fail! Get your O2 straight from the water! If fish can breath it, so can You!!!

Now available in 3 exciting new colors: Ballistic Black, Technical Titanium, and Covert Carbon!

No problem with the Fractal Membrane Nano Lung(TM pat pend)! Our Fractal NanoTech(TM) means infinite surface area for gas exchange! No need for heavy tanks and no moving parts to fail! Get your O2 straight from the water! If fish can breath it, so can You!!!

Now available in 3 exciting new colors: Ballistic Black, Technical Titanium, and Covert Carbon!
If only....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom