diving this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Adgie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm dragging myself away from San Diego this weekend to hang with a buddy up in Hollywood. We want to do some diving this weekend up there but don't know the area at all. Anyone doing some diving this weekend that can spare some company and/or good suggestions, I'm much oblig'ed.

Thanks in advance,
-Adrian

Hi Adrian,

Since you weren't getting any responses in the Hollywood Divers Club forum, I put a copy of your thread out in the main SoCal forum. It may help you find someone who could show you around at a dive spot while you are up here visiting the L.A. area from San Diego.

I'd offer to go diving with you and your buddy, but I'll be on Catalina Island all weekend.

Christian

Hi Adrian,

Here are two specific dives that I know that are going on:

If you and your buddy want to start off off early in Laguna Beach, South Coast Divers meet at the Laguna Hills Mall (0ff El Toro Road and the 5 Fwy) between Macy's and King's Fish House at 7:30am and leave propmtly for Laguna at 7:45. We have a few from San Diego that have dove with the group in the past. The group welcomes everyone. Here is the website for more info: http://www.southcoastdivers.com Ask for Rich Parker.

IF you want something more towards Hollywood, then you might want to check out Saturday's dive with Reefseekers at Redondo Beach. http://www.Reefseekers.com They perfer you call them to let them know that you are meeting up with them. It is free. I may be there tomorrow morning myself.

Have fun!!!

Back
Top Bottom