Diving Today (Dec 24th)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DwayneJ

Contributor
Reaction score
7:30AM dive today off Palos Verdes... Vis is a decent 25-30'. My buddy lost his small anchor several weeks ago - I found it, coiled up the rope and shot it to the surface with a surface marker. A great dive and I'm planning 1-2 more dives today.

Dwayne

Awesome Man. When I dove the wreck last month it was during one of the flattest swell periods we've had all year. Vis was 35+ at Hawthorne Reef but only 5ft at the Avalon. Thanks for the heads up.

Weather will be shutting us down again and I sliced up my index finger this evening so I will be out of the water for the next 7-10 days which just plain sucks.

I was in Phoenix for four days. I decided to go this weekend because of the rain last week. I guess I missed out. I've been diving the Avalon for more than twenty years and have never seen better than fifteen feet vis there.

Back
Top Bottom