Diving???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KROBI

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Who's diving this weekend?? Had something come up the last second and did not make it out last weekend...
Kenny

Well, we showed up and were the only people on that side. Got a solo dive in. The water was 74 at 20 feet. Rained most of the weekend but oh well. At least it was cool out. Had fun.

Well, we showed up and were the only people on that side. Got a solo dive in. The water was 74 at 20 feet. Rained most of the weekend but oh well. At least it was cool out. Had fun.

This month has had something every weekend, I can't make it this weekend but the next for sure, I may hve to take a refresher course:D
Kenny

Sorry guys, I can't pass up making the big money on Saturday. Gotta pay for my scuuba addiction somehow. :)

This month has had something every weekend, I can't make it this weekend but the next for sure, I may hve to take a refresher course:D
Kenny

I have been covered up here lately between work and my wifes health, both are getting to a manageable level so I should be ready for some of our local warm water diving! :D Can someone help me put my gear together or share a video on setting up a single tank??? :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom