DIY under water light?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvoodoo83:
how did u make the switch water proof

Look at the pictures on the MSN site. A rubber switch boot, switch gaurd and RTV sealent. I works great if you get the sealent in packed in there really good. I've never had a single leak from the switch.

Hi guys.?
I finally managed to find some time to sit down and jot something in here.
I will start buy thanking everyone that contributed their time in explaining how they did their projects, especially padipro. Thank you...I'm so glad we have the opportunities to actually share ideas and concepts with this board.

Anyhow I finally managed to get my maglite converted I found the proper orings etc, I will have to JB Welded tonight etc, also I was lucky enough to buy a canister that was partially finshed from aluminium tubing, it looks great the lid is complete etc although the inner diameter is about 4" and that leaves me with a problem.
I allready got 12v 7.5 SLA just the way you guys went and now I might have to change the battery pack to niMH rechargable in order to fit it in by making a stack out of them . I do have the space cause the canister is tall enough.

Now my main problem lies in where to get those batteries fairly cheap arround Toronto, Canada area. Does anyone knows by any chance ??????

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom