DIY wrist mount computer sleeve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dhboner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi guys,

I just switched over to wrist mount and prefer that set-up over my old console. A couple of times the strap has loosened significantly at depth. I'm worried that one of these dives |I'm going to lose it. I've heard that folks put "sleeves" over their wrist mount computer securely. Any idea what material would work best or any other suggestions to ensure the computyer stays put at depth.

Thanks

Bob (Toronto)

With my older Uwatec Air Z I would tie the elastic band off in a knot onto itself. If the band broke, I would be out of luck but it would not come lose.

With my new Uwatec SOL, I have not yet done anything because it has a dual belt clasp type of strap and isn't coming lose on its own. I will probably try and use a bungee cord on it for just in case it does break.

It's helpful if you name your computer so people can relate to it with specific recommendations.

Sorry...It's a Sherwood Profile.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom