DM from UDC,HSA buddy, limited Japanese language, Professional Sales/Marketing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MooreaMike

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm looking for where I can make a contribution to your overall business health. A successful technology sales and marketing exec also with recruiting and resort background. Speaks limited Japanese, can easily expand. Also, limited Spanish.

Degree in Psychology with MBA training in marketing and organization development.

HSA experience with Diveheart.

DM training from UDC earlier in 2011, rated the best PADI IDC in 2010. They literally wrote the new PADI DM program of which I was part and which went into effect for the rest of the world in July this year.

GREAT people person with all the Sales and Marketing experience to grow your place. Spent the past year in golf and skiing operations (except my internship in Utila). Know what goes into attracting resort guests and bringing them back. Especially good with more advanced aged divers.

Prefer South Pacific, PNG, Indonesia, and more remote the better.

Back
Top Bottom