DM in South FL w/Writing/Editing/Marketing/Sales Experience

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

branon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
PADI Divemaster Seeking Opportunities
I am a PADI Certified and Insured Divemaster currently living in Hollywood, Florida. I have been diving since age 9, certified since age 13, Advanced Open and Rescue Certified in college, and Divemaster Certified since 2003.

I am an avid diver, spearfisherman, and lobster diver with extensive writing, editing, marketing, and sales experience. I have worked mainly as a Divemaster/Guide for local divers on their own boats, but have also chartered. I have boat handling experience with both power and sail to 45 feet and have done deliveries, etc. I also teach private spearfishing and lobstering classes locally.

I'm looking for an opportunity that makes use of my varied skills and experience while also giving me the opportunity to dive on a regular basis.

Resume and references available upon request. Available for short-term or long-term assignments in the USA and abroad. Writing samples included below.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

All the best,

--Dr. Branon A. Edwards, PADI Divemaster
2635 Thomas Street
Hollywood, FL 33020 USA
786-417-4910 direct phone
786-524-5747 direct fax
Branon@ScubAHH.com
ScubAHH.com - Florida Scuba Diving Spearfishing Lobstering

Diving/Spearfishing Photos:
InvestFloridaRealty.com : Branon's Spearfishing Photos

Videos:
YouTube - InvestFloridaRealty's Channel

Blogs:
Florida Spearfishing
Florida Diving

Writing Samples:

Eleuthera Travel Article Part 1
Eleuthera and Harbour Island Bahamas -- Part I | Feature Article by Branon Edwards on DeeperBlue.com

Eleuthera Travel Article Part 2
Eleuthera and Harbour Island Bahamas -- Part II | Feature Article by Branon Edwards on DeeperBlue.com

Zena Holloway Interview
Zena Holloway, U/W Photographer | Feature Article by Branon Edwards on DeeperBlue.com

The Perfect Boat
The Perfect Dive Boat - Somebody Else's | Feature Article by Branon Edwards on DeeperBlue.com

Post is old, but is once again valid.

PADI Divemaster seeking employment
Will liveaboard
Will live in remote places
Will crew on private yachts
Willing to travel

Back
Top Bottom