Divemaster with Sailing/Writing Experience in South FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

branon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
First, thank you for browsing my ad for dive employment.

Second, let me take a moment to provide you with some additional information about me, my experience, and my interests.

I have been diving since the age of nine and earned my first PADI certification at age thirteen. I earned my Advanced and Rescue Diver certifications in North Carolina in 1989 and earned my Divemaster c-card in Naples, Florida in 2003. I have hundreds of logged dives and am actually more comfortable at sea than on land sometimes.

I am an avid diver, both scuba and freediving, and enjoy spearfishing and lobstering. I have assisted with scuba classes in pool sessions and open water dives. I have led many dives as Divemaster and frequently take on that role unofficially when I dive on private boats.

I am comfortable handling powerboats and sailboats and have single-handed both to around forty-one feet. I have owned powerboats and sailboats and have no issues spending a week or more at sea without touching land.

In addition to my diving experience, I also have retail and retail management experience as well as hospitality, customer service, marketing, sales, and sales management experience. I am a licensed Florida Real Estate Broker and Mortgage Broker.

I have extensive writing experience including serving as a freelance writer and an Editor of the Scuba Section of Deeper Blue Magazine. I have also edited novels and have written numerous articles for magazines, blogs, and the newspaper on a variety of subjects. I'm pretty handy with a camera and also happen to be a great cook.

I am presently looking for a diving-related assignment, either short or long-term, preferably based here in South Florida. I am intimately familiar with the reefs and wrecks in and around Broward County and Collier County as well as some areas of the Florida Keys. Possible job titles might be: Divemaster, Deckhand, Steward, Retail Salesperson, Retail Manager, Stew Cook/Chef, Dive Equipment Sales Rep, Blogger, Reporter, Travel Writer, Editor, Photographer, etc...

If you have a dive-related position available, I'd be happy to hear from you. Resume, references, and writing samples are, of course, available upon request.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

--Branon A. Edwards
PADI Certified Divemaster
Hollywood, FL
786-417-4910
Branon@ScubAHH.com

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom