DM looks for job. ASAP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

walek_92

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hallo,

my name is Mateusz and I am 20. I come from Poland and I am a PADI DIVEMASTER.

I speak English and Polish fluent and well German.

I am looking for a job from August (starting ASAP) bis October.

I am recently a student in Poland. I study managment and from this year philosophy.

I used to work as a water lifeguard for years than in 2009 I started diving. I have also worked in Poland in diving centre (DM intership) and Austria (Attersee).

My big hobby is football. I have played football for 10 years, but due to problems with knee I had to stop my career. I had occasion to be tested by one of German's Bundesliga club.

Now I am preparing to run in Maraton, so I am in good shape and I am full of energy.

I also made some bartender's courses because I love to play with cocktails (not only drink them :) ).

If you are interested in me, just contact me. I can go to an airport anytime and fly as soon as it is necessery

here is my email: walek_92@op.pl

hope to hear from you soon

Mateusz

Now I am preparing to run in Maraton, so I am in good shape and I am full of energy.

I also made some bartender's courses because I love to play with cocktails (not only drink them :) ).

DMs in the United States are paid very little money. Many do it just to get free air fills and boat rides.

If you're thinking of working in the US and need to decide between DM and bartender, you would be better off working as a bartender. It pays more money.

flots.

DMs in general are paid very little or even free (intern/voluntary). But there are actually a lot of jobs for DMs since diving has become a very lucrative industry. My bestfriend, who is a DM is now working in Thailand. He found his job thru divezone. I think that being a DM at the same time a bartender is an advantage since you can work as both in resorts. Good luck in your job hunt! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom