DMT Crew Packs Near Denpasar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adventureswithwill

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey guys, hoping somebody can help. Doing my DMT on Nusa Lembongan later this month and the dive operator said that they are having troubles getting DM crew packs at the moment with both of their suppliers out of stock. I'm living in Jogja at the moment and there isn't any dive related anywhere close, so would like to pick mine up somewhere near Denpasar on my way to Lembongan. Tried calling a few places and they were also OOS.

Anybody have any ideas who might have stock? Thanks in advance.

Have you tried Master Selam (previously Divemasters) in Sanur? They sell a lot of PADI materials to dive shops all over Bali. Phone number; 0361 283 138.

Have you tried Master Selam (previously Divemasters) in Sanur? They sell a lot of PADI materials to dive shops all over Bali. Phone number; 0361 283 138.

Yes, they are actually one of the providers my LDS uses but they are out of stock. Oceanking & Divesport are also out of stock. Anybody else have any ideas?

Yes, they are actually one of the providers my LDS uses but they are out of stock. Oceanking & Divesport are also out of stock. Anybody else have any ideas?

Bali Scuba, Blue Season Bali and Crystal Divers in Sanur frequently teach Divemaster courses (and IDC's). Maybe they have stock and will sell you a set of books.

If the dive operator/instructor could NOT provide you with suitable study material then you should find someone who can!
If you are doing a PADI Dive Master course then you can purchase the e-learning package on line.
You should be able to pick up the study materials in Melbourne and resell them in Bali for a profit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom