Do fish suffer from exposure to Uriah Heep?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Land Locked

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Actually I think my Rainbow fish enjoy the track, Rainbow Demon!:D

Do fish suffer from exposure to Uriah Heep?
Fri Jul 20, 10:03 AM ET

HELSINKI (Reuters) - A Finnish researcher is to study fish in an aquarium while a rock group performs nearby, to see if the sound causes any ill-effects or distress.
if Bands including ageing rockers Uriah Heep will perform on Friday night to about 3,000 fans in a tent just a couple of dozen meters away from the aquarium.
"I will be looking for any abnormal behavior or activity," said researcher Mikko Erkinaro.
The 500,000-litre tank is home to salmon, trout, pike and perch and other species common in Finland's brackish coastal waters.
"It could be quite nasty to arrange such an aquarium and a performance venue (so close)," Erkinaro said, "especially when the (band) is a bit old-fashioned."

Well, I can't speak for the fish... but I do!

more of a rat pack kind of guy eh Bill? :wink:

drbill:
Well, I can't speak for the fish... but I do!

"abnormal behavior or activity?"

This is not the time nor the place Bill!

I will admit I'm a bit old fashioned, not quite rat pack. Uriah Heap was a great group in their time, flash in the pan if you will, I'm surprised they are playing this gig. I've never noticed any unusual activity from my fish from music or prime time tv. All they care about is eating!

Would fish suffer if exposed to Phish? :drummer:
They are kinda old-fashioned now too.
To me Uriah Heep always sounded like what Deep Purple and Abba would sound like if they got together.

Back
Top Bottom