Do You Like These Lights Set Up of the D630?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OrcaTorch

Contributor
Reaction score
Woody - OrcaTorch D630-1.jpg
Woody - OrcaTorch D630-2.jpg

Woody - OrcaTorch D630-3.jpg
Woody - OrcaTorch D630-4.jpg

Is that Woody? Only thing missing is some pink-lights.

Is that Woody? Only thing missing is some pink-lights.
And some self awareness. Wish I could find the video of him talking about the solenoid check on KISS units. Fret not, OrcaTorch has a history of making poor choices on who they “sponsor,” such as Dan Wright.

Attachments

• 688C86C1-D275-45A9-A568-9A03BCB91B91.jpeg
    688C86C1-D275-45A9-A568-9A03BCB91B91.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 41
And some self awareness. Wish I could find the video of him talking about the solenoid check on KISS units. Fret not, OrcaTorch has a history of making poor choices on who they “sponsor,” such as Dan Wright.
I remember the thread / article about Dan Wright... just saying F it when his buddy went missing while they were diving together. Additude was "we'll deal with that tomorrow" ... pos. How could you even sleep that night?

Still makes my skin crawl. No reason to not remind people.

And some self awareness. Wish I could find the video of him talking about the solenoid check on KISS units.
Is it really necessary to go around spreading hate and negativity about someone, as if they're some sort of evil person everyone must hate and avoid? Woody and Gus don't go around selling themselves as gurus, nor to my awareness have a scandal where they go around hurting puppies. They simply have a successful YouTube channel some people enjoy.

I'm fairly certain Woody is well aware that the picture is ridiculous, because he enjoys being silly. Perhaps it's you who is lacking in self-awareness.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom