Do you watch?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

freediver:
Is anyone here also addicted to the TV series "24"? I can't find anyone to talk with about it.
I met a guy once who said he liked it.

TT

1st season was good, the second was ok, but i think the 3 and 4 are over hyped didn't watch and dont plan to

I have followed it for the first three seasons, and will do so for the fourth. I think it is great! I will more than likely get the first three seasons on DVD soon.
I Also like "Lost".

dlndavid:
I have followed it for the first two seasons, and will do so for the third. I think it is great! I will more than likely get the first two seasons on DVD soon.
I Also like "Lost".
heehee, same here, will likely get the dvd set. Haven't seen Lost.

If you use Yahoo do a yahoo search - there are several groups for 24. My son checks them religiously.

Becky

24 is the only show I watched last year, and I did watch the first 4 hours this season. I started a thread on it last year..not sure if we can find it..but I'd be happy to talk about it this year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom