Does anyone know where to get this universal scuba tool?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ozziworld

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi All,

I came across this video. I like the idea of it and it is quite complete even with some specialized tools for scubapro etc.

Problem is I do not know anything beyond what is shown on the video. Comments asking where to get it were never answered.

Is there anything similar in the market? Would come in handy on trips.

They have a Facebook page, but no real info, Pandora-Lab

A search of "flat multi wrench" turns up lots of similar products.

According to the Google search for D.Mak Kim, who has a Facebook page, it will be sold by Prestige Scuba in Malaysia. According to https://m.facebook.com/prestigescuba/?refid=52&__tn__=C, it will be available in July, price TBD. I'm interested, but i think I'll wait until it gets to DRIS or DGX or Pirahana.

I am impressed it would be a very handy to keep on a dive boat. Hopefully it will make it out to dealers.

Those parts all came apart easy like they were finger tight. I can remember overhauling regulators that had to be put in a vise to remove certain parts. But it would make a good universal tool for the field to change hoses and the like. So would a regular crescent wrench.

This is an email address for order.
info@pandora-lab.com
They just start their business to export.
That tools are two different types.
Marine grade stainless steel can hold 5 N.
The other type is made from Titanium. Until 12 N can hold. Titanium version can disassemble even it's too tight or rusted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom