Does Blackbeard's Cruises have Nitrox?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Never flush unless there are divers in the water.

No nitrox :(

mnj1233:
No Nitrox and use the head in the galley its always the freshest!!!!!
Very true, some divers seem to shy away from taking a dump while people are eating. I sorta enjoy that aspect of live aboards.

I forgot about the flushing while in the water thing!

"Hey what is all that stuff floating in the water and why are all those remora swimming around?" Ugh!

Other Blackbeards tips:

- If at all possible stay in the frontmost cabin. with the salon cabin being the worst.

- Forget the normal shower. Take a "sailors" shower. Much better.

dbush:
I forgot about the flushing while in the water thing!

"Hey what is all that stuff floating in the water and why are all those remora swimming around?" Ugh!

Other Blackbeards tips:

- If at all possible stay in the frontmost cabin. with the salon cabin being the worst.

- Forget the normal shower. Take a "sailors" shower. Much better.
I did the Blackbeard's Cat Ppalu last Feb...they had a roll of blue masking tape they hung in the galley. Whover used the head before diving, taped the door handle, and wrote their name on it, so no one would use it til they went back and took care of business after the dives. Sometimes the crew would get to it before we changed after a dive. I'm in the process of booking a trip for winter 2007. Can't wait!!!
C-Dawg

I stayed in the main salon and had a blast. Can anyone say beer tap? Its also a little better if your prone to motion sickness.

Pedal pump 5 times, do business, pedal pump 10 times, release pedal pump till water is in the small part of the head.

Can't wait to do this trip again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom