Does Leisurepro have a rep on here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why are you asking brett. On one of your previous posts you say you can service most any reg? Why don't you just come out and ask what you really want? I'm not affiliated with LP, have bought things from them in the past. If I had an issue with them I'd deal directly with them, not come on a message board to bait them. We all know about LP and manufacturers warranties. They also have good rep for fixing things, a little slow perhaps at times, but they do try. Why would they pay shipping and insurance? It's your reg not theirs. And I'd guess that a jack of all trades could easily fix a minor free flow.

Just buy the dang thing from the lowest fella----it ain't that hard........

Mod Post

Folks, if you have individual questions for Brent, please start a new thread, or PM him. The original question was answered, then another followed, and now we have new questions coming in from other members on a thread that is from last November.

In an effort to keep things on topic, let's not turn this thread into the ask Brent anything thread. Also, many members here have a lot of experience with LP, so often you questions can be answered by them. Thanks, and carry on! :D

Mod Post

What is leisure pro?

The largest scuba retailer in the world. But I can see from your profile why you might not have known that.

The largest scuba retailer in the world. But I can see from your profile why you might not have known that.

You think LP is bigger or maybe Divers Direct?

I think that LP has a larger online sales number, but Divers Direct might beat them with their big stores in Florida.

(or at least they might have 2007 and before, when the industry was still in a better state).

You think LP is bigger or maybe Divers Direct?

I think that LP has a larger online sales number, but Divers Direct might beat them with their big stores in Florida.

(or at least they might have 2007 and before, when the industry was still in a better state).

I'm pretty sure the measure is retail sales dollars and the winner is Leisurepro.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom