"Does This Island Go To The Bottom?" A novel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bought the E Book,read it,liked it.Gave this noob to diving an insight into the life one can lead,I'm envious :).
You lived,you had a great lifestyle and met a wonderful lady.Life's not about material or financial gains its about being happy,content and living.
As for spelling or grammer mistakes,there weren't that many.some people just like to pick.
Good read.
Andy

Bought the E Book,read it,liked it.Gave this noob to diving an insight into the life one can lead,I'm envious :).
You lived,you had a great lifestyle and met a wonderful lady.Life's not about material or financial gains its about being happy,content and living.
As for spelling or grammer mistakes,there weren't that many.some people just like to pick.
Good read.
Andy

Whoops meant to say lifes NOT about material or financial gains.
You know what I mean
PEACE
Andy

Went to buy the book, but stopped when the primary site (fastpencil) demanded my address and phone number for a pdf download. The site would not allow the transaction to proceed without this info, so I cancelled. Sorry guys, but you don't need my personal info to buy a pdf book.

Purchased the book and read it.

Not a lot of choices that I would have made.
Guess that is why I never considered that lifestyle.
Maybe I need to drink more than one or two beers a month.

Great book Eric, I enjoyed it alot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom