Does this look bogus to you guys?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diversolo:
Saw this on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...20026715327&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

What do you think? Buyer beware or a heck of a good deal?

most likely a scam, since seller location is in the us, and yet he uses the wording KIT, mostly used in the UK, not the us.

Sellers feedback is all from other sellers, no buyers, and the most recent is from March. again a sign of something wrong. like a hacked account that was inactive.

States no paypal.Payment only by money order,cashiers check or bank transfer.

I would not touch this with a very large pole

If you ask on rebreatherworld.com somebody might recognise the unit.The metal cage looks pretty distinctive to me.

Its a SCAM. This unit has been up on ebay 4 other times with the same pictures.:no

even if it were a genuine dealer.... look at the box.... doesnt look like it is very hydrodynamic.... I wouldnt dive it....

Meng_Tze:
even if it were a genuine dealer.... look at the box.... doesnt look like it is very hydrodynamic.... I wouldnt dive it....

The holes make it go faster by creating multiple eddies and crazy Venturi effects. :D

Back
Top Bottom