does this sound appetizing to you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All I really eat is salad, I do something similar,
shredded lettece,shredded spinach, baby toms, feta cheese or goats cheese (slightly grilled, so its a little tanned on the top) i drizzle honey over my cahews and then grill them for a couple of minutes..then for the dressing...
A big spoon of honey, drizzle of olive oil, a tea spoon of mayonaise, half of a squeezed orange, and a splash of balsamic vinager..mix. EST VOILA!!!!
(You can also add slices of cajun chicken, or spiced chicken to the salad to fill up a little more)

Number 1 and 3 sound great. I make something very similar to #1, but use toasted pine nuts instead of cashews.

My favorite couscous recipe is made with onions, raisins, toasted pine nuts, chopped fresh mint, ground coriander seed, and chopped parsley. Served with ratatouille which is made with an eggplant, zucchini, onion, sweet pepper, tomatoes, garlic, chopped basil, chopped parsley, and chopped thyme.

Now that I've written it, I think I'll make some for tonight!

Man, I´m starving now reading all this..and how depressing, I have absolutly nothing in my fridge or cupboards!!! Looks like a bowl of muslie is going to be my lunch.... again!!!

They sound good...it's just me...but I would use another cheese simply because I cannot stand the taste of feta. I'd probably use a fresh mozzerrella in number three and I might add raisins to number one and leave out the cheese

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom