Dolphin Cneter in Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sharkyyy

Reaction score
I just read recently that Belize has opened a dolphin center on Blackbird caye... We'll be in Belize in July and I'm wondering if anyone has visited the dolphin center?... If it's worth adding to the things to do????

TIA...

Sharkyyy
http://www.shoottheblue.com

Hi Sharkyy

Blackbird Resort is a resort offshore that takes a while to get to and normally means an overnight. The Dolphin centre is a research centre and while they probably won't mind visitors it's probably a good idea to arrange it with them before you leave for Belize.

The other option is to contact a Dive operation like Huw Parkeys Belize Dive Connection and get him to arrange a Diving day out at Turneffe with a drop by to the Centre as part of a Surface Interval.

If you like I could try and Find out a little more but it might be better to contact either Huw Parkey or Blackbird Resort direct.

Raffles

Back
Top Bottom