Donsol & Ticao March 2008 Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, this sounds like you a had a blinding time in the water.

But what about the operator who arranged your trip? We are looking at going but having a real hard time with getting responses by email to make a booking?

Please advise.

I just got back from donsol as well. Hit 6 whale sharks only cause the group i shared the boat with got tired and wanted to head back. Now that was a bummer.

Dives in manta bowl were great though. Saw 4 mantas, one manta stayed with us for over a minute.

Dives in manta bowl were great though. Saw 4 mantas, one manta stayed with us for over a minute.

Nice... we got skunked on two consecutive dives on Manta Bowl. But then again, it might have been to early in the season. Nice ripping current...

Hey,

Pakman - So what's skunked - that ain't in my English dictionary?

Mampsa - how terrible is that! I hope you kicked up a real fuss. What rotten buddies. Sorry to hear it.

Charlie - thanks for the offer but can I suggest you get your website translated!

Take care, guys!

waterbaby... it's American slang meaning we scored zero... :D

NO! It's from below the Mason-Dixon!!

NO! It's from below the Mason-Dixon!!
its a 10billion a year biz in BC. :shocked: I made up that number

i am yet to see a manta :( :( :(

mampsa- awesome that you had spotted them.

Back
Top Bottom