Dork Diver Roll Call- Worldwide!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My name is Jamie, and I'm a dork. I was a dork as a child, as a teenager, in my 20s, and now, in my 30s! The only difference is that I seem to be a popular dork now! (Only in cyberspace! LOL)

My name is Joe, and I've been a dork for as long as I can remember. How much of a dork, you say? I once tried using a Jedi mind trick on a police officer when I got pulled over for speeding. Lima, Ohio in da house, yo.

(waves hand) These aren't the dork divers you're looking for...

Seriously only 11 people with the stones to proclaim their Dorkness? :dork2: Common folks, represent! (really, what's dorkier than a middle age white guy using street lingo like "represent"?)

Hi. I'm Buck, and I'm a Dork, and I'm not looking for Recovery from it! :D But I am looking for a support group that will accept me the way I am!

As a kid, I remeber flirting with girls I though were cute and they would say, "You are such a Dork!"

I would respond with chest puffed out, "Why thank you!" <------and this is true. :rofl3:

B.

My name is Royston Nguyen and I'm in the Bay Area, milpitas city and only one hour and 10 minutes to my dive city, Monterey/Carmel.

Art.

Suffering from acute Dorkisness of the Submarine variety.

Salt Lake City.

Howard -

Dorky enough to start a website for folks in Vermont to talk about diving sites & catch a buddy in Vermont!

So, yep, you guessed it - Vermont

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom