Dos Tiburones Dive Shop Big Corn Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cinti.russj

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just got back from diving with Dos Tiburones Dive Shop on Big Corn Island and would like to give them a big thumbs up! They were not officially open for our visit, but did ever thing possible to make out dive trip special including two trips out to Blowing Rock (one at night) as well as several other night dives. They were just getting in a large shipment of 80-100ish band new tanks and new compressors, and by this time should be up and running as a full service dive shop. The dives were challenging for mixed group of newer and experienced divers. I really loved the 82 degree warm waters and diving a 400 year old Spanish Galleon with over 40 cannons scattered along the bottom. As far as my research can tell,no known archaeological survey has ever been done on this wreck!!!! In addition the people on Big Corn are the most friendly people I've ever met and I believe Big Corn will become a great location for adventure diving. A special thanks to Jeff, Kody and Tonya for all their effort and I wish them the best of luck!!!!!! If you are looking for something off the beaten path, you might check here.

Back
Top Bottom