Double dip on North Palm wrecks - Thursday, 1/8/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waterbearer

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm diving with Walker's The Wetter The Better again on Thursday morning. 8:15 am show, 9:00 go. We're doing Governor's Walk, awesome, three wrecks in a row and the second wreck site is up in the air (actually down below) so we can see what visibility and current is doing.

Here's a link to Governor's Riverwalk. Governor's Riverwalk

If anyone would like to join me, call Bill Walker at 561-253-4294.

boat1.jpeg

He leaves out of Lake Park Marina.

I am going to be in West Palm for the 16th to the 19th. Can you help out and suggest a LDS or dive operator that you would go out with. I have gone with SFDH before and found the small boat great but the big boats overwhelming. I'll be up around the PGA Blvd area so something closer to that end of the county would be better, having said that I am not apposed to driving 1 hr + for a good operator. Thanks for any insight you can offer.
Henry

Sounds like fun, but I gotta go to work.

I am going to be in West Palm for the 16th to the 19th. Can you help out and suggest a LDS or dive operator that you would go out with. I have gone with SFDH before and found the small boat great but the big boats overwhelming. I'll be up around the PGA Blvd area so something closer to that end of the county would be better, having said that I am not apposed to driving 1 hr + for a good operator. Thanks for any insight you can offer.
Henry

A lot of excellent dive operators in that area. In the marina where the Wetter the Better is located, you have the three that I patronize in WPB.

Little Deeper Charters - - Fastest boat in WPB and excellent crew.
Walkers Dive Charters -- Great Captain & crew.
JASA - Excellent operation.

If you want to do a little deeper stuff, Jupiter Dive Center is excellent. Jupiter is just a few miles north... If you're diving on the 19th, several of us will be diving with JDC.

Henry

Of course, I'd suggest Walker's first.

Jasa is good as well. I've never been on Little Deeper. Then there's Narcosis over at Riviera Beach Marina.

You can call Force-E in the area to book on any boat and they should know or can find out quick for you who is doing what. Force-E's number is 561-845-2333.

Thanks for the insight. I unfortunatly have to fly on the 19th so I'm dry at noon on the 18th.

Ooh, what's going on the 19th?

I'm diving with the Patrick AFB group in Jupiter (JDC). We have the whole boat.
I believe Sandy is also diving that day, but she'll be on the other boat. I believe there are a couple other SB members on the other boat.

Sandy and I have a habit of diving together on different boats... or something like that...

I'm diving with Walker's The Wetter The Better again on Thursday morning. 8:15 am show, 9:00 go. We're doing Governor's Walk, awesome, three wrecks in a row and the second wreck site is up in the air (actually down below) so we can see what visibility and current is doing.

Here's a link to Governor's Riverwalk. Governor's Riverwalk

If anyone would like to join me, call Bill Walker at 561-253-4294.

boat1.jpeg

He leaves out of Lake Park Marina.
see you there!

Don't know if the Lemons are that far south but if they are...... I'd be up for that on the 2nd dive or any good site you suggest

we saw a lemon on paul's reef in december so it is definately possible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom