Double Luxfer AL 80's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

r1_addict

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
This is a pair of Luxfer AL 80's with OMS stainless bands, Dive Dive Rite din manifold and Dive Rite bolts. I just banded them together and have not yet dove them.They were purchased new by me in 91 and used about 3 times. Then I switched over to steel. They were stored with 500psi until today, when I built the set.

I was going to give them to my son and now he wants to ban up his steel 85's so these are on the block. They have born on dates of 02/91 and 06/91. They need vips and hydro.

I want $300.00 for the setup. I will disassemble for shipment. Shipping cost will be actual so what ever the boxes and shipping cost me I will pass on to the purchaser. Receipts will be provided.

Payment for the tanks first via Paypal plus 3% for their fees. Shipping fees will be separate via pay pal. I will ship within 3 days and provide tracking. CONUS only. I am in the Clearwater/Tampa area so if you are close and want to pick them up, that is great.

e-mail r1_addict@yahoo.com

Attachments

• d0.JPG
    d0.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 89
  • d1.JPG
    d1.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 90
  • d2.JPG
    d2.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 93
  • d3.JPG
    d3.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 67
  • d4.JPG
    d4.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 66
PM sent

where in florida is oldsmar? I'd meet for pickup if you are near the south-central fla...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom