Double Luxfer AL80's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jkaterenchuk

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Looking for a set, hydro not important, prefer brushed or blasted finish. PA or CT area best but can drive for pickup. pm me with details such as date or original hydro. current hydro, value/manifold/band type and pictures.

may i ask who you trained (or will be training) with?
(bob sherwood, wayne fisch, etc)
many respected instructors in our area prefer luxfer for for sling bottles due to their buoyancy characteristics and prefer catalinas for the same reason when doubling up....

i know someone not too far from you that has a pair for sale right now, i dont remember the brand of the cylinders, bands or manifold but most of his gear is pretty high-end.

ill pm you as well

Training is not an issue. I also use Luxfer 80 for my bailout tanks when diving CCR and stage tanks when cave diving and as warm water sidemount tanks.
The local contact would be great. I sent you my email.

I also have a few Faber LP 95's that are currently single tanks with DIN valve that I would be willing to negotiate as part of a swap.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom