Doubles for sale - Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

netmage

Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Gang, I need to thin out my doubles farm a bit.... I will deliver locally in FLL, MIA area, and arrange for as far south as Key Largo, and anywhere along the turnpike up to High Springs, Ginnie, Peacock as my cave diving schedule permits (will be in area for NACD conference and again 12/1&2

Worthington LP108's, some scratches on the crown. Asking $650 Highland Bands, and Thermo 300 Bar manifold, 5250 burst discs. Initial Hydro 1/05, Viz 7/07. O2 service.

PST 104's, asking $550 Ralph Hood Bands, OMS 300 Bar manifold (DIR/barrel o-ring, not the DIN version), Hydro 9/06, Viz recently expired 10/06 (Initial hydros are 71 & 85) Not oxygen clean,viz will be performed for sale.

PST E8-130's, asking $650 Dive Rive Manifold and Bands, Initial Hydro 7/03, Viz 3/07, O2 service

PST E8-130's, asking $650 Dive Rive Manifold and Bands, Initial Hydro 8/03, Viz 12/06, O2 service

Pics available.

-Tim

This will take you down to what... 20 tanks Tim?

Tell you what... If you get offers from this side of the state, I can work with you to get the tanks back over to this side....

I'm afraid that if I buy them, people will stick notes all over them when I leave them to be filled.

Sometimes those notes aren't very nice either, you'd definitely have remove anything that Tim put on the tanks that identifies them as his. :popcorn:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom