Dove the Teti and the Arches Today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like a good day. The arches are one of those dive sites that makes me want to take up kayak diving.

mello-yellow:
Really? I know water in Rhode Island is relatively warm, but I'd think it is way too cold for that!

Damn...I need re-read these things before posting them! But then again...I do like the idea...perhaps as "surface support" for those surface intervals :eyebrow:

RIDIVER501:
Hey Diesel,
I will check with the DM and find out about the buoy and get back to you on that.
cool thanks for the info.
i think (just a wild idea) that a bunck of us (as in people who dive these wrecks be it charter boats or just divers with boats)
should work together to mark some of the popular wrecks.
its so much nicer when ya dont have to waster all that time tryin to hook a wreck espically when its a little snotty out.
and from a clients point of view when everyting goes nicely..
people tend to go back to that boat... ti-p better.. telll there friends.. ect... ect.. ect....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom