Downloading photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubadude

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Dee:
We wanna see those photos! :wink:
Hey Dolly ! When I get back you gotta tell me how to download my photos so I can share them will all. Do I have to shoot in SQ mode so they will be transferable ? What's the highest mode I can shoot with and still download here ? Good Viz, George

Scuba-Rican:
Hey Dolly ! When I get back you gotta tell me how to download my photos so I can share them will all. Do I have to shoot in SQ mode so they will be transferable ? What's the highest mode I can shoot with and still download here ? Good Viz, George

It doesn't matter whether you shoot in HQ or SHQ as far as downloading your photos goes. You'll download them into your computer first. If you don't host them on the web somewhere, you'll have to re-size them to 200K or less in order to upload them to here as an attachment.

Don't worry about it now. I'll walk ya through it when you get home. You know where to find me!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom