Drager Dolphin Rental Info?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tftkey

Registered
Reaction score
I am looking for information on Drager Dolphin Rental programs. Are there any, costs, locations, do they ship etc.
Thanks
T

tftkey:
I am looking for information on Drager Dolphin Rental programs. Are there any, costs, locations, do they ship etc.
Dräger/Aqualung don't have a rental program that I'm aware of.
The only manufacturer who does is Steam Machines. Some dive shops that carry and train on Dräger rebreathers do. Also, there are a few resort shops and dive trip boats that have them available.

As an example, here in SoCal Hollywood Divers rents Dolphins complete with bailout tank and Uwatec Zo2/Oxy2 for $100/day. That price is about a year old and might have changed, it's a bit higher than usual because it includes the cell integrated computer on which they insist. I've seen them for $75/day, too.

Check your local stores (if there aren't any try Dräger instructors) for price, policy and availability.

Here at Off the Wall Adventures in Lakeland, Florida I train people in both the Drager Dolphin and Azimuth Semi-Closed rebreathers. We have one of each for rental as well. If you'd be interested or have any questions, PM me. It also would be fun to meet up somewhere in the Keys for some rebreather diving together!

Doug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom