DRIS is dropping X-Deep

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darushin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Received this email from DRIS, thought I would post it here for all to see. Mods I want sure where to put this so if it is in wrong area please move it.

Daru

DRIS CUTS TIES WITH X-DEEP

We are sorry to inform all of our customers that we have decided to cut ties with the manufacturer X- Deep.  We will still help service anything we sold, and help anyone that has an outstanding X-Deep order into an alternative product if they prefer.  At this point, we are removing all products from our online store, and will be discounting anything left in stock to get rid of remaining inventory.  

Just like consumers have seen, we have also had a lot of behind the scenes struggles with the US Distributor for the X Deep brand.  We have decided that enough is enough, and we won't allow our customers to be subject to what we have been going thru anymore. 

We are sorry for any of our customers that truly like the X-Deep line, as they do make some nice products, but we have been looking at this decision for quite some time, and the end is here. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to call Mike Pedersen at 815-267-8400 or respond to this email.

Thanks for doing business with us, this decision is in the best interest of all of our Loyal DRIS Customers and not one that we made hastily. 

Sincerely,

Mike Pedersen
Dive Right In Scuba
Buy Scuba Dive Gear & Accessories Online | Discount Scuba Gear Store | Dive Right In Scuba | www.diverightinscuba.com - Dive Right in Scuba
815-267-8400

They already announced it here.

They did? Where I didn't see it in the unread section of the Tapatalk app for this board.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

mods please close, seems my search foo has failed me

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom