Closed DRIS Mirage 23/38lb Wing, never been wet.

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

viperwsu

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Mirage 23/38lb Wing

Dive Right In house brand wing, which is convertable between 23lb and 38lb by changing the cover.
I won this from on online contest, and I've only opened the box to look at it. It's still wrapped in plastic, never been wet, never been mounted to a backplate, only handled long enough to see how nice it is.
I would like to keep it, but I have both size wings already on two separate rigs, and I could use the money (more toys!) more than I could use a backup wing. Image is stock from DRIS, but if anybody wants I can post pictures of the actual wing wrapped in plastic and in the box.

DRIS price, brand new, is $299. I'm selling this for $250 + shipping.

Note - the wing does not have a built-in STA, so you'll need an external one. I have one that I don't use (I think it's DGX, but it's not branded and it came with a used HOG wing), and I can toss it in for an extra $30.
mirage_main_pic.png

$200 to your door. That's $100 off brand new gear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom